Economics 101 & AllelonTrue wealth and money only comes from practicing One Another
- Without One Another we cannot exist or survive! We can't be born, survive as babies, eat, stay healthy, etc.
- Without One another we are dead. Period! I.e. the pack the tribe the village,— the Lone-wolf dies.
- We are who we are because of others and their influence on us. Parents, teachers, friends, government, etc.
Beyond Just Survival
- Specialization & the exchange of skills is the path to wealth and only way to get beyond subsistence & survival living.
- Barter is the way we exchange our skills and resources and help One Another succeed.
- Mental and Physical Health only comes from healthy One Another. Sometimes we need to UnAnother others.
- The greatest pleasure is sharing and doing things with one another. The drive to pair up, have family, and community is present in all societies.
- The only reason we work for others is to help them succeed, and we all work for others. (Or the only reason someone hires us is to help them succeed.)
- Only way to have a job is from one another. (Create job, get job, & to keep a job.) Most people get their jobs because of the recommendation of someone else. Jobs only come through one another. The most common reason for people being fired is because they can't get along with One Another, not the lack of a job skill. The job is One Another.
- Money is an instrument to simplify the time and place issue of barter. Money is not wealth, it's a debt for a favor done for helping someone succeed and getting what they want.
- Money only comes from One Another and only has value if there are other One Another’s.
- Insurance is just One Another sharing the cost of a misfortune or a “savings plan” for when we need One Another.
- The only way to get beyond rudimentary knowledge and the time spent learning only through one's experience, is One Another. Personal experience is usually much more expensive then learning from One Another.
- Parents and schools dedicate the first 20 plus years of a young persons life on training how to help One Another succeed. (In other words to get a job that helps others succeed. Most people mistakingly think a job is to just earn money.)
- The only way to gain wealth is through One Another.
- Allelon is about investing in relationships, having time to enjoy each other, following our passions, and building wealth by helping one another.
- Your greatest wealth is One Another— the uncollected debt owed you from performing One Another
- Do not make the mistake of putting “things” before One Another. Things only come from One Another!
- Is when One Another is violated or missing. The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
Do not confuse one another with altruism. Remember One Another must include you too.
It does not mean “no money”. One Another has the ability to exponentially compound money. In other Words “more bang for your bucks.” It's about getting the balance back and understanding the only pathway to wealth is One Another, and that money is just a helpful tool, not the means to balance. Do not confuse the cart for the horse.
Life is not all about money.
Wealth only comes from One Another
A very old One Another HandbookProbably the most important One Another resource or handbook is a collection of 66 ancient books written over a period of several thousand years and having withstood a 2000+ years test of time.
The different authors were from many different cultures, countries, and backgrounds. This collection includes songs, proverbs, history, and many One Another stories. Though the bible has been the most popular and most translated book for the past two thousand years most people know very little about this One Another handbook. Most people can't even get the most well-known One Another story in it correct.*
*See Christmas quiz at www.thefrugalprosumer.com
The Allélón Way
- Occurs 100 times in the New Testament. 59 of those occurrences are specific commands teaching us how (and how not) to relate to one another. It forms the basis for all true community, and has a direct impact on our view of life and this world.
- The Bible also uses other words and phrases to instruct us how to relate to others.
- One Another which incorporates the “Golden Rule” is found in every nation and every religion. Jesus said in Matthew 7:12 “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
The purpose of “Church” is One Another
- Let us consider how we may spur [Stir up, stimulate] one another on toward love and good deeds not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another. Heb 10:24,25
Christ’s command is to Love one another
(The 10 Commandments all deal with one another)
- A new command I give you: Love one another. (John 13:34)
- And this is his command: to love one another as he commanded us.1Jo 3:23
- For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 1Jo 3:11
- By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. Jn 13:35
- More— Love one another verses: 1Jo 4:7, Rm 13:8,1Th 4:9, 2Th 1:3, Heb 13:1, 1Pe 1:22, 1Pe 3:8, 1Jo 4:11,12, 2Jo 1:5
- Speaks of Allelon more than any other standard.
- Says it is not good for man to be alone. Gen 2:18
- Says the Law hangs on the two commands of— love God and love your neighbor as yourself. Mat 22: 37-40
Is it possible that, "One another” is the:
- Reason we are here and the meaning and answer to all of life?
- Whole purpose of the Bible, Christianity and mankind?
- Only thing we can take with us to the after life?