Sick and tired of bank fees?
If you're sick and tired of having to pay to have a checking account and bank fees for every little this and that!
Wal-Mart and American Express as of next week have created an earthquake in the banking field.
They are offering prepaid credit cards without all the hidden and not hidden fees.
Read about it at:
- Time to Go Prepaid?
- Wal-Mart’s New Prepaid Card May Be the Best Deal Yet.
- Wal-Mart reaches out to the unbanked- MSN Money
What you get with a bluebird reloadable prepaid Card:
- Use it anywhere American Express cards are accepted
- Access to Purchase Protection if eligible things accidentally break
- Roadside Assistance when you need it
- Fraud Protection Guarantee to prevent identity theft if you lose your card
- Special savings and advance tickets with Entertainment Access*
- Up to 3 Cards for your family, or others
- Free auto-transfers from a bank account
- Card and funds replaced at no charge if lost or stolen
- 24/7 American Express Customer service
- One ATM withdrawal free of American Express fees per month; $2 per withdrawal after that if you don't have direct deposit.
- Manage your money online through "My Account Center" to track purchases, view your balance, set up alerts and manage multiple Cards.
- No minimum balance. The maximum bluebirdbalance and maximum monthly load amount cannot exceed $2,500 per Card.
- Add funds
- Receive direct deposits
- Set up automatic reloads
- View balance and transaction history
- Set up alerts
- Manage ATM access
- Update personal information
- Scan and deposit checks
What you don’t get:
- Purchase fees
- Activation fee
- Monthly or annual fees
- Overdraft fees
- Replacement fees
- Late fees
- Foreign transaction fees
- A credit check