How to make an inexpensive diffuser
This video is about how to make an inexpensive diffuser.
What you will need:
- glass salt (or pepper) shaker that is of course clean
- 9 oz of canola oil, 9 drops cassia bark essential oil
- 5 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 5 drops of geranium essential oil
- 3 bamboo skewers that are about 12 inches (cut the pointy end off and cut the skewer in half).
Let sit a few hours, then flip them over and put back in the oil.
Adjust the essential oils as you see fit.
And from here on out when you think of it, flip the skewers.
Of course you can use fragrance oils too. The ones you buy use that a lot.
Have fun experimenting with different combinations of essential oils.
Oh and of course embellish your little containers if you want.
Post a Comment